Engineering Professional, CORE Airworthiness
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- As a member of the Core Airworthiness department at Bombardier, provide guidance and support to other departments on internal processes related to certification and regulatory compliance
- Organize and lead the auditing of the internal systems required to support the Design Approval Organization (DAO)
- Manage the company-wide efforts to prepare for and follow up after Transport Canada’s Program Validation Inspection (PVI) activities
- Help to coordinate the essential functions of the Design Approval Organization (DAO)
- Work with stakeholders to improve existing processes within the Airworthiness span of control
- Liaise with Transport Canada and provide regulatory guidance to other Bombardier departments
- Complete several strategic initiatives involving cross-departmental cooperation
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an equivalent 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- You have aviation experience, experience dealing with government authorities and certification regulations.
- You possess developed competencies related to Project engineering and have a good understanding of aircraft functionality.
- You possess great relational acumen and excellent social/interpersonal skills.
- You are organized/self-motivated and bilingual (French, English) with strong verbal/written English skills.
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access), Internet skills, Knowledge of Documentum, and eRoom.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.06.2018, 9:15:46 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Product Development, Aerospace, Engineering, Research, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?