Engineering Professional - Cabinet Integrator, Global Programs
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
• Act as a specialist in aircraft interior cabinets;
• Search for information related to project assignment to the interior and exterior of the aircraft;
• Manage customer requests related to customizations of interior options;
• Establish technical requirements, mechanical and electrical interfaces and design, integrate, certify, test and troubleshoot the different aircraft interior systems;
• Assume responsibility for the Definition engineering deliverables and milestones that the department must meet;
• Be challenge-driven, results-oriented and problem-solving oriented;
• Have excellent knowledge in design and development of concepts using graphic design software.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or equivalent Engineering;
• You are familiar with the CATIA V5 3D design tool;
• You are well organized and focused on projects;
• You have good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
• You like to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team, you adapt easily to changes, and customer satisfaction is your number one priority;
• You are customer focused, problem-solving oriented and you have an innovative focus;
• You are autonomous, flexible and results-oriented with excellent project management skills;
• You have experience in the design or installation of aircraft interior cabinets.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Interior Completion Design
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.07.2018, 3:57:14 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Testing, Engineering, Aviation, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?