Engineering Professional, Airworthiness
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Maintain a functional working relationship with the Bombardier Core Airworthiness team
- Support the creation of a new Canadian DAO
- Liaise with Transport Canada and provide regulatory guidance to other CSALP departments
- Establish, implement, and maintain all applicable Airworthiness and DAO practices
- Support the process of developing new Authorized Persons in the DAO
- Organize and lead the auditing of the internal systems required to support the DAO
- Manage the program-wide efforts to prepare for and follow up on Transport Canada’s Program Validation Inspection (PVI) activities
- Help to coordinate all other essential functions of the DAO
- Provide guidance and support to other departments on internal processes related to certification and regulatory compliance
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in Airworthiness, or in a similar organization with Certification and DAO experience
- You have aviation experience, experience dealing with government authorities and regulations.
- You possess developed competencies related to Project engineering and have a good understanding of aircraft functionality.
- You possess great relational acumen and excellent social/interpersonal skills.
- You are organized/self-motivated and bilingual (French, English) with strong verbal/written English skills.
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access), Internet skills, Knowledge of Documentum, and eRoom.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.06.2018, 11:54:58 AM
14.07.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Project Engineer, Compliance, Engineering, Legal, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?