Engineering Configuration Coordinator
Description du poste
ENGINEERING CONFIGURATION COORDINATOR
REQUISITION NUMBER: TPRS-CASB01673132
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec, you will enforce the engineering part of the activities defined in the Project Configuration Plan by:
- Ensuring Engineering progress on change analysis, change implementation and baseline completion; this includes the organization of the needed meetings and boards within Engineering;
- Assessing the information fed from Engineering on changes and baselines with regards to the expected level of quality and accuracy;
- Providing status and current configuration data to stakeholders.
In your role you will:
- Ensure changes impacting or raised by Engineering are properly documented prior to the Change Preparation Board by the different engineering stakeholders, this includes engineering baseline road-mapping and the coordination of functional changes;
- Ensure the implementation by engineering of approved changes, including the organization of Obeya boards within engineering, and the alignment with functional changes and functional releases;
- Provide the As-Specified and As-Designed baselines according to project master schedule including hardware (HW) and software (SW) items. The delivery includes the related release notes and the vehicle SW release packages based on As-to-be-build configuration updates;
- Provide the Product specific templates for Traceable Item List, Supplier Configuration Sheets and Configuration Status Accounting Reports;
- Ensure Product documentation structure and other repositories required for Vehicle & System Configuration items are setup according to applicable standards.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor of Science or Master´s degree in engineering;
- CMII or similar certifications will be considered as an asset;
- You possess three (3) to five (5) years of work experience in a technical function with a similar scope, preferably with strong exposure to Project Management/Bid Management of Product Line Engineering;
- You have a good understanding of engineering development and relevant product design change and release activities;
- You own basic knowledge of railway product life-cycle and roles of the different stakeholders involved;
- You have had practical experience with Configuration & Change Management tools;
- You are fluent in English and French.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.06.2018, 5:18:55 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, PLM, Project Manager, Change Management, Engineering, Management, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?