Engineer/Analyst, Test Reliability/Product Safety
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Development, coordination and conducting of technical reliability studies and evaluation of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs. Recommendation of design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability. Compilation and analysis of performance reports and process control statistics, and investigation and analysis of relevant variables potentially affecting product and process. Possible development of mathematical models to identify units, batches or processes posing excessive failure risks. Possible determination of units and/or batches requiring environmental testing, and specification of minimum numbers in samples to obtain statistically valid data.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for small projects or multiple tasks within functional discipline
· Makes significant contribution to their team by applying their knowledge of the discipline
· Works with moderate guidance on projects with short-term focus
· Has a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the discipline and role—continuing to develop specialized knowledge
· College degree with 5 to 10 years experience
· Bachelor degree with 2 to 5 years experience
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?