CNC machinist/Programmer 3, 4, 5 axes
Description du poste
We are looking for several CNC Machinists/Programmers with experience with 3, 4, 5 axes CNC milling machines to join our team based in L'Orignal, Ontario, less than an hour West of Montreal. We use the TopSolid, Surfcam and MasterCam softwares.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables in order to produce good parts.
• Interprets, makes and modifies programs; Preparing tools and templates necessary before production.
• Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces.
• Performs set-ups.
• Designs and manufactures machining jigs.
• Set up, operate and maintain a variety of CNC machine tools (milling) to perform precision machining work.
• Verify, using precision measuring instruments, whether products dimensions are accurate and comply with the requirements.
• College degree (or any combination of education and relevant experience will be considered)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience required as machinist / programmer
• Ability to communicate and interpret engineering drawings in both English and French.
• Experience in the machining of precision parts.
• Autonomous, punctual, organized, thorough, proactive.
• Control of measuring instruments.
• Knowledge of basic computer systems.
• Other skills: creativity, good judgment, careful, conscientious.
- Competitive Salary
- Day or night shift
- Dynamic work environment, family spirit.
- Schedule :40 hours per week - Permanent
- Group insurance
- Bilingual environment.
- Full training given by the employer
We offer permanent and stable positions in a company in full expansion and development • Remuneration and a competitive benefits program • A non-union environment. We have the best machines, tools and equipment as well as many other benefits.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?