Electrical Engineer Prototyping
Description du poste
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER PROTOTYPING
REQUISITION NUMBER: TFEN-CASB01510565
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec you will play a key role in the production of test bench, prototypes of interiors, exteriors, under car, bogies of rail vehicles for small and medium scale projects as well as for large-scale projects. You will work with the mechanical-functional integration groups as well with other groups and the staff of the Prototyping Center in the development and manufacture of prototypes of modern, stylized, functional and easy maintenance vehicles for public transport vehicles.
With a good organizational and scheduling sense, you will have to make technical and tactical decisions to quickly deliver realistic prototypes to engineering to validate their feasibility, functionality and manufacturability before issuing the drawings to manufacturing.
One of your main responsibilities will be to receive, understand and complete prototyping and test projects using human resources, materials, equipment, etc. made available to you at the Prototyping Center.
As an electrical engineer, you will : design test bench, provide technical support for test and support creation of prototypes, participate in planning schedules, assign work to technicians, tracking budget, subcontracting and occasionally manufacture and assembly of prototypes.
In your role you will:
- Receive, understand and complete prototyping and test projects using human resources, materials, equipment, etc. put at your disposal in the Prototyping Center;
- Direct technical decisions and activities for the fabrication of prototypes, bench test;
- Issue technical recommendations and, if necessary, participate in the production of prototypes, test and test bench;
- Supervise electrical testing by making sure they are safe and compliant;
- Participate in the allocation of workloads to appropriate resources to respond to various project requests;
- Plan and monitor workload progress by ensuring that they meet project requirements (quote, cost, deadline, quality);
- Participate in the process of continuous improvement of the Prototyping Center's activities;
- Manage electrical projects at the building level.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent training;
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- You own knowledge of high power source, PLC, PCB, acquisition system etc.;
- You possess computer skills of MS Office, Catia v5 and Autocad;
- You have technical knowledge related to rail passenger transportation (considered as an asset).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.05.2018, 3:19:30 PM
Job Segment: Electrical, Electronics Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Fabrication, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Manufacturing
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?