Electrical Design Engineer
Description du poste
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TROQ-CASB01560220
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec you will design deliverable in the form of analysis reports, functional or integrated electrical schematics or manufacturing reports necessary for the methods (Bill of material, wiring list, etc.). Everything must meet the general standards in force or specifically requested by our customers.
In your role you will:
- Define the first drafts of technical solutions to fulfill the functional requirements, performance and maintenance from basic instructions (sketches, technical drawings, schematic diagrams) from engineering, customer standards and specifications or general standards;
- Perform the integration of electrical diagrams and the design of general or partial assembles, taking into account the manufacturing capabilities of the plant;
- Track the elements required for the design;
- Verify, during manufacturing, the conformity of parts or assemblies with drawings and their compatibility with each other and makes corrections if necessary;
- Validate proposed solutions with other departments and services involved;
- Prepare analysis to confirm that the technical solutions selected will meet customer performance requirements;
- Validate the quality of schemas or other documents created or modified by back office support and give instructions for corrections when required;
- Participate in the bidding process or business case for new projects or business opportunities within its area of expertise.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience;
- You own specialized knowledge of creation, modification or verification of electrical schematic;
- You possess relevant experience in selection and sizing of cable or other electrical components aswell as knowledge of panel or harnesses manufacturing production support;
- Your communication skills in English and French are excellent both spoken and written.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.05.2018, 3:41:31 PM
Job Segment: Design Engineer, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineer, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?