Director, Cyber Portfolio Delivery - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is seeking an experienced and dynamic senior leader to support the delivery of the cyber security portfolio of programs. These are exciting times at Air Canada, with many major projects underway that will positively transform the technical landscape in the company. Air Canada is concurrently investing in new technologies that will facilitate a digital transformation that will be supported by strong security capabilities that this role will be instrumental to help deliver. This key leadership position will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and will interact with other leaders within IT as well as business leaders with-in the organization.
The mandate of this role will be to assist in the maturing of the overall IT Project Management Office processes by using and providing feedback on delivery methodology, to stand up and execute technical projects; and perform program and project portfolio analysis. This will lead to better project planning, reporting, risk management, execution and value assessment for all technical projects and programs. This position is instrumental deliver on a complex set of operationally critical programs by clearly defining the charter, objectives, milestones, deliverables and delineating the activities performed by vendors and those that are retained by Air Canada.
The Director, Cyber Security Portfolio Delivery, will be accountable for:
- Overall management of the portfolio of cyber security programs to be done through:
- Adherence to project standards, processes and templates;
- Ensuring the methodology allows for both agile and more traditional waterfall-like projects
- Management of a complex third party vendors with key roles and deliverables.
- Develop and run the governance of programs and projects with the right level of reporting and oversight.
- Establish periodic reviews that track key metrics, identify and resolve known issues, and build communication path with VMO on issues of contractual compliance. Report on value earned and support post audit on benefit tracking.
- Develop a staffing strategy to create required roles and expertise levels within a Project Management Office allowing for career path development. Create the environment where the PMO team will actively participate in peer reviews and lessons learnt to improve on the processes and the overall performance
- Develop a staffing strategy recognising the desirable mix of permanent and contractual personnel. The use of contractual personnel will be supported by strong methodology and documentation repository
- Maintain a current list of vendors with Master Services Agreement to facilitate the timely onboarding of resources as required.
- Assist Strategic Procurement in establishing competitive processes and contracts for IT security related project work, ensuring maximum value is gained from existing vendors and that Air Canada balances risk and efficiency with delivery of services.
- Create a semi-annual PMO performance report for the CIO, covering all aspects of performance for the top ten projects. This position is accountable for establishing value from projects varying annually but around $70 million.
- A relevant University degree/technical certifications and/or relevant experience
- 15-20 years experience in IT in a large company, in positions of leadership
- Basic knowledge of Cyber security with the desire and aptitude to learn more.
- A self starter with critical thinking, analytical approach, business acumen and decision making
- Bring a sense of urgency, customer advocacy and drive for results
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A team player and proven leader with excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative attitude
- Relevant project execution experience, especially regarding vendor execution
- Experience with strong management of out-sourcing partners is critical
- Familiarity with the airline industry is an asset, and transportation/logistics background is also an asset.
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?