Digital Media Artist (2D/3D), Temporary, Global Programs
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work with the Bombardier Digital Media team defining and creating world-class visuals of prestigious business jet interiors.
- Work with proficiency using a range 2D and 3D visualization software to generate high-quality imagery.
- Collaborate directly with the aircraft interiors engineering and interior design teams to interpret and help visualize design concepts.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Degree in Fine Arts, Industrial or Interior Design, Architecture, or equivalent education.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years experience in 3D and 2D visualization in the fields of transportation, gaming, architecture, product design.
- You have proven expertise using 3DS Max, Rhino, Vray, Photoshop, AE.
- You are comfortable using the following equipment: dual Xeon/64GB/K6000, 30” monitor, Renderfarm.
- You have animation, Autocad, Catia, Z-Brush/Mudbox experience is an asset.
- You have excellent command of GI rendering/lighting, multi-pass, texturing, unwrapping, and can do meticulous colour correction.
- You must demonstrate ability to do photoreal interiors and complex, organic poly modeling in Max (not Z-Brush).
- You have an ability to collaborate with colleagues from various disciplines.
- You demonstrated ability to create high-quality work on a tight deadline.
- You are bilingual (French and English), oral and written is an asset.
- You should have a portfolio that demonstrates your full skill-set.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Graphic Design
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 05.06.2018, 9:53:49 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Media, Temporary, Graphic Design, Aerospace, Engineering, Marketing, Contract, Creative, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?