Digital Asset Coordinator, Creative Studio - Downtown Toronto
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Digital Asset Coordinator will work with the Creative Studio team to organize and archive digital files. The Coordinator will be responsible for the maintenance and implementation of our Adobe Digital Asset Management system and will serve as the primary point of contact for asset requests.
- Serve as primary curator of creative assets on behalf of the Air Canada Creative Studio
- Responsible for the Digital Asset Management system, including organization, metadata, uploading and maintaining assets, rights and credit lines, user roles and permissions, and content updates
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the Creative Studio team and external agency partners to support the implementation of processes and protocols for gathering assets, using the brand management platform, and adding assets to the platform. Provide input and support in the development of new processes/protocols as required.
- Review workflows and improve processes on an ongoing basis
- Respond to requests for brand assets received via the digital asset management platform and traffic larger requests through appropriate channels
- Train other staff in use of brand assets and brand management platform.
- Track and report on usage of brand management platform and brand assets.
- Make recommendations about future asset needs and platform updates; participate in the development and implementation
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the brand management platform provider, including regular communication as needed.
- Stay informed about brand asset management best practices and share learnings with colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of asset/file management experience, web-based DAM experience highly desirable
- Pursuing or has completed a degree in Library and Information Science an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated flexibility with work assignments – working quickly, efficiently, establishing priorities, and working effectively under pressure to meet tight and shifting priorities and timelines
- Comfortable with Mac O/S
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?