Ville Hawkesbury, ON, Canada
Adresse 1270 Aberdeen Street
Type de poste Open
Heures par semaine 40
Description du poste
- Manage the department and implements plans and instructions to support departmental policies
- Provide managerial and technical oversight of production quality assurance or inspection policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, develop, and promote a good working relationship with local regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate scheduling and work force assignments to conduct internal audits and ensure production activities are not impacted by work force requirements.
- Identify and complete process improvement projects related to achieving improved quality or efficiency within area of responsibility.
- Monitor workflow and progress, ensure that customer delivery expectations are met and assist in resolving issues.
- Develop processes to identify and highlight quality trends and makes recommendations on potential corrective actions.
- Interpret and execute company policies and procedures; develop and improve procedures as required.
- Ensure product quality by monitoring and measuring supplier performance and work to resolve all deficiencies.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license is required along with four (4) years of related quality experience in TCCA CAR 521, CAR561 and CAR573.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of TCCA, FAA regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100 and TCCA CAR 521, 561, 571, 573 and other quality systems preferred
- Reporting of SDR (Service Difficulty Report) and SUP (Suspected Unapproved Parts)
- Thorough knowledge of quality policies, procedures and all related technical data required
- Critical eye for identifying defects and attentive to details.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Good communication skills; French an asset.
- Compensation will be based on experience.
- DART offers a very competitive benefits package and RRSP plan.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?