Description du poste
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Vice-President General Manager, The Engineering Program Manager will support all project level activity and ensure overall program goals are met. The Program Manager will assume complete responsibility for the schedule and financial performance of one or more programs and will work to coordinate, monitor, and facilitate the work of other disciplines, such as Operations, Engineering, and Material Control.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control and ownership of multiple Engineering Project scope, schedules, costs and risks, across multiple sites.
- Drive all the Engineering Projects to completion through ownership of the Product Development Stage Gates, from project approval to entry into service.
- Ensure program KPI’s are measured, attained, and reported for improved project performance.
- Take ownership of the existing program management process in place and will be empowered to make improvements in order to meet program objectives and deliverables.
- Develop actionable plans and liaise with other functions to resolve Project issues and Root Cause and Corrective Action plans.
- Share applicable knowledge to improve all DART Design & Engineering projects and further the knowledge and understanding of mechanical design within the company.
- Identify areas where increased training or knowledge would benefit or compliment your expertise and determine a method for gaining this knowledge.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative office atmosphere through shared respect, reflection and philosophy.
- Understand and comply with DART safety rules and regulations. Conduct work in a safe and effective manner and encourage others to do so.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- More than 5 years of Program Management experience in a technical field
- Degree or Diploma in a related field
- Experience in setting program management systems in place
- Advanced computer systems knowledge
- PMI Certification or equivalent is considered an asset
- ERP experience would be considered an asset
- Self-starter; Proven experience in relentless pursuit of results
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- DART offers a very competitive benefits package and RRSP plan
- DART favors an entrepreneurial culture and diversity in terms of profile and experience
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?