Cyber Security Specialist
Description du poste
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
Title : Cyber Security Specialist
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP programme office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
· The jobholder engages with senior and executive management and delivers both Digital and Canadian specific security expertise, identifies and protects key data assets in line with the legislation, supports the organisation’s vision, goals, objectives & behaviours, manages local or worldwide service, ensures budget conformity and supplier relationship (where applicable).
· This job requires from the post holder constant awareness of the compliance risks we face in day-to-day responsibilities. The post holder is required to demonstrate continuous commitment to act with integrity with colleagues, communities, business partners and suppliers as a foundation for the Company’s success and sustainable growth. The commitment to integrity is supported by the post holder’s adherence to all internal policies and procedures that govern business activities. Compliance with these policies will also protect Airbus reputation and brand, some of our most strategic and important assets.
· Maintain, manage and update the CSALP Information Security Policy Framework and standards to address information security and compliance requirements originating from e.g. ISO27K, NIST CSF, CIS/SANS 20 and EU GDPR.
· Develop, align and publish security policy, standards, and guidelines (aka framework) for implementation.
· Ensure standards are applied, or evolved according to business needs and associated security risk
· Define and build risk roadmap for CSALP, in collaboration with the wider Risk teams
· Establish and maintain communication channels and review existing and proposed framework with stakeholders.
· Serve on CSALP security policy boards.
· Interpret and apply applicable laws, statutes, and regulatory documents and integrate into security framework.
· Assess policy needs and collaborate with stakeholders to develop policies to govern cyber activities.
· Monitor the application of policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of planning and management services.
· Provide policy guidance to management, staff, and users.
· Maintain, manage and update the CSALP Identity and Access Management Framework.
· Analyze, identify, and remediate privileged access risk throughout electronic systems
· Harden and improve capabilities to better control access to CSALP data, systems and infrastructure
· Recommends and develops new, advanced technological solutions to increase efficiency of controls.
· Design/integrate a cyber security strategy that outlines the vision, mission, and goals that align with the organization’s strategic plan
· Advise senior management on cost/benefit analysis of information security programs, policies, processes, systems, and elements.
· Communicate the value of cyber security throughout all levels of the organization stakeholders.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to establish the cyber security program, strategy, and mission.
· Act as IT Security and compliance lead as part of the IT separation execution from Bombardier to CSALP systems.
As our ideal candidate,
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Security or relevant field of study
· 5+ years in security management (in particular frameworks & standards) and/or risk management and cyber-security design and implementation
· Solid and broad knowledge about information security related frameworks and requirements, e.g. ISO27001, NIST CSF, CIS/SANS 20
· Control and Process frameworks like COBIT, ITIL
· Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
· Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, agile, team-oriented environment
· Knowledge of existing Bombardier security policies and standards is highly desired
CSALP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Job: IS/IT Security
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.05.2018, 7:27:34 PM
17.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Aerospace, Security, Engineering, Finance, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?