Customer Service Representative
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for fielding and answering customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept spare parts orders over the telephone and fax, process customer purchase orders in SAP and follow up on customer deliveries
- Manage customer accounts and take responsibility for providing answers in a timely fashion.
- Deal with invoice inquiries, Material Authorization Requests, customer backorders and general customer demands
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a Bachelor degree in business administration or similar, combined with a minimum 5 years customer service experience
- You have strong computer skills,
- You have a strong command of the English language (written and spoken)
- You have good knowledge of the French language.
- You are Perseverant, autonomous and you have the ability to evolve in a changing environment.
- You are customer oriented and can offer an amazing customer experience
- You are a good team Player
- You have After-sales customer service experience in aerospace (an asset)
- Must be able to work flexible hours ( night shift may be required)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.05.2018, 8:20:42 PM
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, ERP, Night, Aerospace, Customer Service, Technology, Operations, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?