Customer Service Agent - Permanent Part-Time - Quebec City
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Customer Service Agents to join our ground handling team at the Quebec City Airport.
We are looking for result oriented, reliable and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage, performing cargo duties, operating complex loading equipment, the Customer Service Agent plays a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
This is a permanent part-time position which can be scheduled up to a maximum of 32 hours per week. The starting salary is $18.36 /hour as per the collective agreement.
- Perform baggage tracing and World Tracer transactions.
- Prepare records and documents.
- Deal with passenger complaints regarding lost, mishandled, delayed or damaged baggage.
- Perform lost and found functions and cargo services. Determine cargo rates and routings, shipping procedures, cargo check-in and delivery.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to travel and attend a 2-4 week initial full time mandatory training program off site.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Bilingual (French/English) is required.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?