Description du poste
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Communication & Systems a leader in the development of critical systems and software, aims to develop the expertise of the group in North America. CS Canada specializes in project management for development of critical embedded systems. With over 150 engineers, CS Canada puts its expertise to serve major clients primarily in aeronautics. Delivering services for advanced industrial sectors, CS Canada offers the possibility to its engineers to work on technically complex and exciting projects.
We are recognized for the excellence of our services, the quality of our work environment and the many benefits we offer our employees.
Today, CS Canada is looking for an Senior Java Developer to join the Software Application Team.
As part of a highly experienced team, you will actively contribute to build great industry applications with best practices. You will be involved in Research and Development activities to support the Business Development team in various fields such as space, defence and autonomous vehicles.
Our team of senior developers have the desire to create innovative software, share knowledge and deliver valuable applications.
You are enthusiastic about software development, a methodic and trustworthy person.
- Imagine new and efficient architectures
- Implement software requirements: design, code, tests and integration;
- Apply software development good practices and standards;
- Conduct reviews to ensure quality and Definition Of Done compliance;
- Setup continuous integration
- Analyze and prepare documentation
- Participate in all aspects of the Scrum framework
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong programming skills in Java (C# experience will be considered)
- Good Programming skills in Python
- Rigorous documentation writing
- Experience in Windows and Linux environments
- Fluent in english
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum) & DevOps an asset
What we offer:
- Stimulating and friendly work environment.
- We encourage our employees to think outside of the box, and we recognize their contributions
- Flexible work schedule
- Our comfortable work environment includes a relaxation and games areas (babyfoot, table tennis set, pool table…)
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (4 weeks paid vacation, employer-paid health care plan, pension benefit plan, sick days…)
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted
Thank you for sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?