CRJ Technical Representative, Customer Response Center
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Respond to customers technical and troubleshooting queries, which involve resolving a wide range of in-service issues
- Work closely with a support team within In-Service Engineering (ISE) and Technical Support/Services as well as with Field Service Representatives (FSR).
- Provide on-site assistance at operator’s facilities (as required).
- Understand the business unit priorities and performance measures in aid to strengthen activities and processes of the CRC with regards of improving return to service time for out of service aircraft.
- Facilitate root cause analysis to highlight opportunities for support improvements.
- Lead/coordinate process improvement initiatives.
- Rigorously follow-up on projects to ensure completion of implementation action items
- Develop business cases, change management and communication plans as needed
- Assist the change process, focus on problem solving and elicit total involvement through strong facilitation skills
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to align strategies and processes.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- You possess an AME license or equivalent and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in an aircraft maintenance Environment.
- You have strong knowledge of aircraft avionic and mechanical systems of the CRJ product line.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong “people skills”, and are able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams
- You have in-depth knowledge of Bombardier Commercial Aircraft’s internal processes
- You demonstrate strong organizational, project, change management and excellent problem solving skills
- You have a basic technical understanding of aircraft. Familiarization with Bombardier products is an asset
- Your ability to deal effectively with customers, under somewhat stressful circumstances, is outstanding.
- You are fluid both in English and French (spoken and written) is a must
- You enjoy working within a passionate, determined and flexible team but can be independently resourceful as required. This position is located in Mirabel in the Customer Response Center
- You have the ability to make solid and accurate decisions exercising good judgment skills.
- You have the ability to have deliverables available to support aircraft schedule.
- You have the ability to multitask and to be flexible to change tasks with little or no notice.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 05.05.2018, 6:50:02 PM
05.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Engineer, Aerospace, Technical Support, Customer Service, Engineering, Aviation, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?