Coordinator, Talent Acquisition, BBA 7000 (Temporary)
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will: Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment and hiring process of new employees by working with the assigned recruiter of the Shared Services Center of Bombardier Aerospace BBA 7000:
- Post positions internally and externally via Taleo(ATS)
- Participate in identifying the needs with Senior Recruiter;
- Coordinate interviews and selection screens;
- HR verifications, resume selection, candidate prescreens;
- Collect all of the pre-employment documents required for employee files;
- Complete all required documentation to proceed with hiring.
- Work closely with TA Leaders and business segments in order to present offers :Monitor key performance indicators related to the recruitment process and contribute to their improvement and evolution;
- Be aware of best practices, market trends and competition on talent acquisition;
- Attend meetings, participate in mandates and special projects;
- All other related tasks required as part of the position.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in human resources, industrial relations or a related field;
- You have a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years' experience as a coordinator, junior recruiter or in a junior human Resources position;
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are committed to customer service, teamwork and collaboration;
- You demonstrate an impeccable customer service and can work in a high caliber corporate environment;
- You are results-oriented, pay attention to details and are comfortable to work with tight deadlines and high expectations;
- You have a great sense of organization while remaining flexible;
- You master the Microsoft Office suite tools.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Recruitment & Staffing
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 04.04.2018, 5:27:47 PM
Job Segment: Temporary, Aerospace, HR, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Contract, Aviation, Human Resources
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?