Description du poste
Pratt & Whitney Canada is looking for a Contract Specialist to join our team in our offices in Longueuil. As a Contract Specialist you will have to prepare, negotiate draft and close commercial agreements with our different suppliers. You will be expected to provide resolution of business issues by identifying contract solutions and recommending a course of action. You will also advise and represent the organization on issues concerning contract matters. You must be rigorous, have strong negotiations skills and have a minimum of five to ten years’ contract experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five to ten years’ experience managing and negotiating significant contracts and commercial agreements for a large multinational company;
- Ability to draft contracts and official letters;
- Experience in supply management is a strong asset;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Outstanding oral/ written communication in English and proficient in French;
- Confident, persuasive and challenge driven;
- Strong sense of urgencies, priorities and detail oriented.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?