Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts for complex commercial transactions, including preparation of RFPs, engineering services agreements, statements of work, parts agreements, maintenance contracts, leases, aftermarket service and support agreements, sale and lease back of real and personal property, repair agreements, asset purchase agreements and sales contracts;
- Need to be comfortable drafting agreements from scratch;
- Anticipate stakeholder’s needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them;
- Serve as a key resource on complex and critical issues;
- Work closely with the Customer Experience leadership teams;
- Play a key role in developing and implementing the strategy to facilitate the successful conclusion of a variety of commercial transactions ensuring that the business risks are mitigated;
- Proactively manage risk and develop business solutions to facilitate the expansion of our aftermarket Customer Services and Support teams;
- Travel occasionally
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the negotiation of commercial transactions and drafting of commercial agreements. Experience in the aerospace or automotive industry will be considered and asset.
- You have a business or law degree will be considered an asset. A knowledge of Quebec law or U.S. law will be considered an asset.
- You have an Excellent drafting and communication skills, with the ability to work in both French and English (spoken and written).
- Sound business judgment, coupled with good business sense, allowing you to provide efficient and value-added advice and solutions.
- You have the ability to operate and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.04.2018, 4:14:54 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Aerospace, Contract Manager, RFP, Engineering, Aviation, Automotive, Legal, Sales
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?