Continuous Improvement Lead
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support managers and leaders of our Finance organization to achieve the timely and successful deployment of the Achieving Excellence System;
- Execute and manage continuous improvement projects such as quality clinics, problem solving workshops, Kaizens and other initiatives while demonstrating rigor in its method such as DMAIC;
- Assist the change process and elicit total involvement using strong facilitation skills;
- Provide continuous improvement training and support to our Finance business partners;
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field, with eight (8) years of work experience with at least five (5) years’ pertinent in lean six sigma, continuous improvement and complex project management (Green belt, Black belt)
- You have knowledge of the Achieving Excellence System or another Continuous Improvement System
- You are Self-motivated, with strong project and change management skills
- You are well organized and meticulous with excellent problem-solving and analytic abilities.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt your delivery to your audience.
- You have the ability to train and coach other individuals.
- You have proficiency in Minitab, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- You are bilingual written and spoken (French and English)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Job: Continuous Improvement
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.05.2018, 1:03:45 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Aerospace, Project Manager, Change Management, Engineering, Management, Aviation, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?