Commodity Manager for IT/IM and Product Development Services
Description du poste
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
Title:Commodity Manager for IT/IM and Product Development Services
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP program office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
The Commodity Manager is responsible for the acquisition of goods and/or services for the assigned commodities and ensuring compliance to the General Procurement (non-flying products and services procurement) process. The Commodity Manager is anticipated to be assigned to Information Technology (IT), Information Management (IM), and Engineering Services commodities, but this may change as the regional General Procurement team evolves. During the first months, the Commodity Manager is expected to contribute and possibly lead portions of projects which will drive integration to the General Procurement team regionally and worldwide.
In your role, you will:
- Facilitate procurement transactions to fill business needs and provide internal customers with goods and services in compliance with the General Procurement procedures and guidelines and with the respective commodity strategies and borderlines defined by the Community management organization to the customers’ complete satisfaction.
- Define, cascade and implement a proactive procurement strategy taking into account all internal stakeholders requirements and processes for assigned commodities.
- Conducts negotiations with vendors and ensures strategic backup vendors are available for high demand and hard to find items.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance continuous commercial relationships with suppliers in order to secure consistency and agreement on orders with best-in-class suppliers and to preserve the best interest the Company.
- Leading procurement project teams to deliver vendor evaluations, audits, new or alternate suppliers, operational procure-to-pay process improvements, etc.
- Engage with internal customers and vendors in strategic and transactional activities to improve vendor relationships and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Strategic visions and orientations for the assigned commodities and organizations by understanding & influencing the strategic business decisions (e.g. make or buy, innovation capture, ...)
- Compliant procurement strategies defined by the General Procurement Board (GPB) and the Mulit-Functional Teams (MFTs) within the scope of actively supporting needs for the assigned location.
- The Commodity Manager is responsible for ensure the suppliers are delivering the internal customer requirements in line with contract terms (cost, quality, and time).
- Deliver on initiatives contributing to General Procurement Savings Programs using the levers of requirement harmonization/standardization, challenge of the specifications, and volume aggregation and control of demand.
- Contributions and potentially leadership in project teams to develop and implement operational procurement techniques and guidelines to ensure local alignment to global General Procurement processes.
- Identify and deliver savings projects to contribute to overall Airbus Americas Savings Program.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have between 5 to 10 years of experience in Procurement.
- You have proven successful experience in teamwork in intercultural environment
- You can demonstrate efficient skills in project management
- You are an effective negotiator with proven commercial and contractual background and legal awareness
- You have financial key indicators knowledge
- You have experience in delivering cost reduction initiatives
- You are able to drive improvement & innovation to deliver concrete results
- You have In depths know-how of the Aerostructure market and supplier strategies of his/her perimeter
- You have proven communication skills, especially with suppliers' representatives and internal stakeholders
- You can manage customer expectations and stakeholders
- You are a skilled negotiator in English especially.
CSALP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women,
Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com or Careers.CSeries.com
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.06.2018, 2:43:39 PM
08.07.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Product Development, Engineer, Manager, Aerospace, Procurement, Research, Engineering, Management, Aviation, Operations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?