Description du poste
REQUISITION NUMBER: TGPR-CASB01694409
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec, you will ensure parts/services/goods availability through the production process while maintaining overall cost (and inventory, depending on allocation) at the lowest level and highest quality.
You also will maintain contact and relationship with suppliers and ensure supplier quality and on-time-delivery.
You will work on complex files independently and support material bids.
In your role you will:
- Be the counterpart of Procurement Bid Manager to fill-in and commit on material prices on respective commodities;
- Depending on the phase of the bid, contribute to the identification of material requirements, estimation of allowable costs per systems, provision of material reference costs, issuance of RFQ (Request for Quotation) to suppliers, selection of offer, creation of contractual packages, assessment of risks and opportunities in the supply chain and finally a sign-off a final Bill of Material for specific commodity;
- Sign off the “as sold Bill of Materials” for tenders in coordination with relevant Global Commodity Management and Procurement Bid Managers;
- Keep track and stick to the Sourcing Plan for his commodity;
- Responsible for the Supplier Evaluation Approval Process (SEAP) for your commodity;
- Support development of Sourcing strategies;
- Actively take part in commodity networks led by Head of Regional Commodity Management in providing input to commodity strategies;
- Provide input to Regional Commodity Management regarding their Business Unit specific Procurement needs, the evaluation of supplier performance, the description of the supply base and finally collection of past and future spend data;
- Establish Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s) including commercial and technical requirements, evaluate and select suppliers offers, place orders and control file transfer;
- Managing contracts for risk management, claims, conflict resolutions, feedback and input into bids from lessons learnt;
- Monitor end of lifetime.
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or commerce with a solid background (an engineering degree or a degree in business administration with technical knowledge would be considered an important asset);
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience, including increased responsibilities;
- You have a solid level in Microsoft Office applications;
- You have strong knowledge of ERP systems, e-procurement tools and the web browser;
- You are fluent in English and French.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.06.2018, 4:04:11 PM
Job Segment: Procurement, Engineer, Claims, Supply, ERP, Operations, Engineering, Insurance, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?