Cargo Terminal Manager - Frankfurt
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
In close cooperation with the Manager, Cargo Operations – Central Europe, in line with the customer service objectives set by the company, the Cargo Terminal Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the cargo operations at Frankfurt airport
- Plan, organize and monitor the cargo function (import and export), ensuring most efficient use of all resources. Work closely with customer service team to apply proper customer service and flight optimization
- Coordinate and maintain acceptable standard of safety and customer service
- Establish manpower requirement and interview/hire staff to meet peak demand. Supervise manpower deployment in most productive manner
- Manage creation of monthly duty roster for cargo services department Frankfurt
- Accept responsibility for development, implementation, monitoring and coordination of safety, accident and emergency procedures
- Determine training needs of individuals and overall training requirements for section, plan and execute program of on- and off-the-job training
- Establish performance evaluations for staff, coordinate annual review process and conduct interviews as and when required
- Recommend expense/quality performance objectives
- Monitor results and take corrective action as required to ensure agreed goals/objectives are met
- Motivate, coach and administer cargo agents at Frankfurt airport
- Represent Air Canada at meetings with airport authorities, government agencies and other airline cargo representatives
- Excellent aptitudes to manage a team and individuals, including strong ability to develop and maintain a nice and productive work environment, to enhance teamwork and encourage career development of individuals
- Strong ability to deal efficiently with challenges and to adapt to a permanently changing environment, to make decisions and accept responsibility for same
- Strong negotiating and communication skills (written and oral)
- Be able to work autonomously
- Previous cargo service experience, preferably with airline or forwarding agency
- Previous experience in team management
- Be fluent in German and English languages
- Driver’s licence
- PC literacy (MS Office software: Word, Excel, Power Point)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?