Cargo IS Data Warehouse Analyst (24/7 support) - Temporary - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This position which will report to the Manager, Cargo IS development and Systems integration, will play a key role in the exploration and integration of new data sources to contribute to the competitive success of Air Canada. The Data Warehouse Analyst will work on cross functional data integration with multiple Business Units (Commercial, Operations, etc.).
Design, develop and implement data warehouse systems, models and warehouse database structures.
Develop and participate in promoting best practices and standards in data warehousing
Ensure data availability support (24/7) and lead or participate on crisis and major incidents.
Help manage database utilities.
Responsible for improving and maintaining data quality and integrity standards.
Work with the team to consolidate and tune database for optimal efficiency.
Review and document database schemes, tables, procedures, flows and permissions
Act as the technical SME for Data warehousing and data integration at Cargo, including anything related to maintenance, development, access, and implementation/modification.
Work closely with business users to help understand and manipulate the data.
Participate in the design, development, and improvement of business intelligence reporting.
Recommend solutions that leverage the industry’s best practices and maximize the data platform capabilities.
Use appropriate escalation and problem management practices for day-to-day deliverables
All other tasks assigned
- University degree or a combination of a certificate in computer science and/or relevant combination of direct and relevant work experience
- Experience in database management is an asset
- Extensive experience with SQL and SQL scripting for relational databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience with using ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS, IBM Infosphere DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, etc is preferred
- Experience with Informatica ETL tools is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate design solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide technical direction on data architecture, reporting, warehousing and OLAP design.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and evolving priorities
- Experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of data warehousing
- High attention to detail, demonstrated ability to produce high quality work
- Demonstrated evidence of a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to initiative or previous participation in a project within respective function
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?