Business Implementation Analyst - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is replacing its legacy Reservation and Departure control system with a modern integrated Passenger Service System (PSS) to provide customers an improved and consistent experience across all channels worldwide. A dedicated PSS Program team has been established and is responsible for implementing the new system as well as integrating a broad range of IT products and applications, which will enable the realization of a successful launch and transition to the system.
The PSS Program is currently recruiting entry level PSS Implementation Analysts to support the Program across the different implementation workstreams including:
- Organizational Readiness: Business Process Redesign, Change Management & Communication and Training
- Reservations Inventory and Ticketing (RIT) Implementation
- Departure Control / Airport Implementation
- Project Management and the PSS Program Management Office
Business Analysis and PSS Implementation Support
- Contribute to all cycles of development activities of PSS projects, from concept development, to design, integration development, functional acceptance testing, implementation and deployment support
- Collaborate with other areas of the project team and business areas in the development of integrated IT products, across all platforms and channels
- Assist in the development and documentation of business requirements and system configurations
- Facilitate document reviews with stakeholders and ensure final document signoff
- Support test teams to define use cases, prepare high level test scenarios and analysis of results
- Collect, document and manage implementation and modification of business rules
- Contribute to identify all processes that touch the new PSS solution, and all required to enable and support the new system.
- Apply people engagement, analytical, problem solving and leadership skills to improve cross functional processes and drive process change
- Support execution of cross functional PSS program future processes (e.g.: conduct stakeholder workshops)
- Work with the change management and training team to build readiness and ensure adoption of the new system
- Work with the project team and ensure the integration of change management activities into the overall PSS Program, to prepare for a successful launch
- Contribute to the instructional design and development of all learning materials and courseware for the new system.
- Co-ordinate and support delivery of training program to front line users globally
- Act as Project Control Officer (PCO), supporting the Project Managers, utilizing effective project management practices to plan and deliver the initiatives in program workstreams and within PSS Program Management Office
- Support PSS Cutover and Migration Activities
- Provide end user support during cutover and migration activities
- Undergraduate or post graduate degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Quality Engineering, Supply Chain Management or other related discipline.
- Proactive and methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to translate technical concepts into business terms
- Must be a team player with ability to work closely with diverse groups and working styles
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure against tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Project management experience and proficiency with PM tools (Microsoft Project) is an asset BPMN knowledge an asset.
- Six Sigma Green, Yellow or Black belt certification an assetExcellent analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Facilitation experience would be an asset
- Ability to travel
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?