Business Development Manager, Aftermarket Services
Description du poste
The Business Development Manager, Aftermarket Services is responsible for exploring and
converting new opportunities in the assigned markets to expand applications of P&WC Services
and generate new, incremental revenues in the next 5 years. The candidate is informed broadly
about our industry, how our customers operate and the opportunities that are currently untapped;
understands trends, customer requirement and develops new service offering into areas that have
not yet been contemplated (whitespaces). The candidate must be relentless in identifying new
businesses and trends with upside potential, seizing opportunities, developing solid business plans
and strategies, challenging the status quo and taking calculated risk. Provides cross-functional
guidance and expertise to other departments to ensure customer commitments are respected.
- Bachelor degree with10 years experience.
- Master degree with 7 years experience.
- Has a deep knowledge of the aviation industry through diverse job experiences;
- Has experience with fleet customers in Regional, General Aviation or Helicopter industry and experience of delivery of services, and Pay Per Hour agreements;
-Strong commercial & technical skills and able to define value proposition to customers;
-Understanding of Aircraft maintenance and operations to be able to develop additional services providing a differentiator in P&WC services portfolio would be an asset;
- Possesses a wide network of customers and influencers;
- Is strong in building and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders ? Communicates effectively with all levels of management including executives and able to present complex information to various audience;
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity to identify and create new business opportunities in untapped areas;
- Has a strategic mindset with strong influential leadership;
- Flexible, resilient and resourceful to adapt to a constantly changing and high pressure environment;
-Result-driven, demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to meet objectives within defined time frames;
- Demonstrated skills in project management and credentials in delivering strong business results required.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?