Business Consultant, Digital Technologies Business Consulting
Description du poste
By joining our IT team, you will be based in Longueuil and report to the DT (Digital Technology) Operations Manager. The SAP Logistics solution architect is responsible to find and propose innovative business process automation solutions. You will ensure the leveraging of best practices and current technologies & functionality within the PWC applications architecture to meet business needs. You will:
- Manage or execute specific project deliverables and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected;
- Consultation to end-user to define and develop specifications for new or modified technological tools and solutions;
- Contributes to the Supply Management Organization by applying their advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas;
- Articulate proposed solutions in business terms and demonstrate solution effectiveness in meeting business needs;
- Ensure systems integration across suite of core application platforms;
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into solution specifications;
- Breakdown the business requirements into comprehensive deliverables and estimate the work effort required to complete them;
- Contribute to the creation of a SOW (statement of work) for vendor managed projects and take part in the validation of vendor estimates with the Project Manager;
- Ensure that adequate knowledge transfer has happened from the project development team to the post-go-live support team;
Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines
Bachelor degree with 5 to 7 years experience
- SAP MM expert : minimum 5 years implementing SAP logistics solutions.
- Very good knowledge of SAP WM and IM modules.
- Good knowledge of other SAP systems (SRM, PI, GTS, others) and logistics modules
- Proficiency in business process design and SAP ECC configuration.
- Bilingual (French, English).
- Strong communicator with good facilitation skills.
- Open-minded, flexible approach to considering solution options/alternatives.
- Project Management skill set.
- SAP certification an asset.
- Familiarity with Export Compliance regulations a definite asset.
- Familiarity with Web technology, SAP portal, Web industry standards an asset.
- Knowledge of CATT, and understanding of programming languages and debugging tools in ABAP, etc.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?