Bilingual Coordinator - AC Maintenance - Temporary - IAMAW Clerical - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Perform operational and/or administrative duties of a complex nature requiring initiative and judgment.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Control distribution and maintain Company and technical publications
- Receive, index and revise manuals or data
- Assist other employees in the department
- Order and maintain office supply inventory
- Maintain a high level of accuracy
- Operate specific department/Company software programs and operate office equipment
- Work with minimal or no supervision
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Liaise with internal/external customers / Answer phones and greet customers
- Prepare correspondence
- Create and prepare spreadsheets
- Validate, update and input data/files, records, documents/manuals
- Verify and process expenses, claims and/or invoices
- Research, resolve, and respond to internal/external customer issues and queries, in verbal and/or in writing
- Administer Collective Agreements
- Research data and prepare reports
- Handle cash, cheques and related documents
- Prepare third party billings
- Arrange travel and appointments
- Develop and maintain schedules
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Build, update and maintain schedules and staff rosters
- Maintain and develop accurate maintenance and/or technical records
- Audit records
- Monitor equalization of overtime
- Comply with Collective Agreement, Company policies and procedures
- May be required to perform other related duties which do not affect the nature of the job
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
In addition to the above, positions may be required to perform Tasks / Responsibilities as outlined in Operations Support – Assistant Coordinator position.
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?