Description du poste
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Your future is yours to define. As one of our employees, you're not just someone who works here… you're one of the people who drives our success. That's why we're committed to attracting and retaining the right talent by providing an environment to develop a fulfilling career at Bombardier.
Avionics Engineer – Come join a leader in the Aerospace Industry!
Job openings are available in the various Montreal areas (Saint-Laurent, Dorval), Mirabel and Toronto.
In your role, you will:
- Review Systems architecture design to meet Aircraft Design Requirements & Objectives;
- Participate in validation and lead verification activities of assigned system requirements;
- Manage, review and approve where appropriate, the deliverables of the assigned system;
- Plan short to medium term activities required to support development and certification of assigned system;
- Chair weekly integrated product development team with cross-functional engineering discipline;
- Keep accurate detail records and artifacts;
- Write issue papers, advisory circular compliance matrices and certification plan;
- Reviews and sign certification design compliance reports;
- Reviews and sign electrical system schematics;
- Support the flight test program; including witnessing of tests as required
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- You have at least 5 to 10 years relevant experience with the design, development, integration and certification of avionics systems; previous experience with Flight Management System, network security, Air Data, Communication / Navigation would be an asset.
- You have familiarity and understanding of pertinent TC, FAA and EASA rules and requirements.
- You have the ability to work well in a team environment.
- You have the ability to travel.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.09.2017, 5:26:24 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Network Security, Product Development, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering, Security, Research
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?