Avionics - Aircraft Technician / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 38) - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill permanent full-time positions of Avionics Aircraft Technicians or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers at our Montreal Maintenance Centre.
Avionics Aircraft Technicians / Aircraft Maintenance Engineers are responsible for the maintenance of aircraft electrical, electronic and instrument systems and should have the following skill sets:
- Ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform aircraft maintenance.
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Individuals need to be "team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
- High School diploma
- You must have completed a recognized apprenticeship program, and/or have a least 4 years' industry related experience
- Possession of a Transport Canada (MOT) AME "E" license (Mandatory)
- Possession of valid driver's license (Mandatory)
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
- Be available to work night, evenings and days including weekends and holidays.
- Night shift is the permanent position for this posting. Possibility to change with seniority.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
- Endorsements on Air Canada aircraft type.
- Current security clearance.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?