Description du poste
As a certified avionics technician, you will perform the maintenance and repair of aircraft and their components. You will correct any electrical and avionics defects reported by pilots or team members. In addition, you will diagnose problems and perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of components such as radar, autopilot, navigation, stabilization and communication systems.
- College diploma (DCS) in avionics
- A valid Class E aircraft maintenance license
- French / English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Honeywell avionic system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?