Description du poste
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform technical integration for Avionics systems;
- Generate requirements, analyze, review and approve system design, oversee system integration, coordinate with various Integrated Product Teams/Suppliers, work with all departments for design, validation and verification, testing and certification, support to certification authorities;
- Review and approve the suppliers design through participation in the supplier's development, design, manufacture, integration, and verification process;
- Assist in functional, integration, qualification, and ground/flight test of the system.
- Perform ground and/or flight test activities for Avionics systems on test rig;
- Develop test procedures, perform test preparation and test vehicle validation;
- Participate in troubleshooting; develop/implement resolution plans when test anomalies occur.
- Be asked to work on various avionics systems such as: Auto-flight, Flight Management Systems (FMS) and Navigation.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have university degree in Electrical, Electronics, Software, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- You have basic knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of Avionics systems on aircraft;
- You have basic knowledge of RTCA documents DO-178 and DO-160;
- You understand FAR25 / 525 certification process and with the ARP4754 standard (asset);
- You have good communication skills (written and spoken).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.02.2018, 2:59:08 PM
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Aerospace, Testing, Engineering, Aviation, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?