Description du poste
Toolcrib Attendant - Toronto, ON.
- Apply your leadership and technical knowledge in a professional role**
- Collaborate with leaders from multiple teams and different sectors**
- Work within a global organization – position located in Toronto, North York**
About the Role
We are looking for a Tool Keeper to join our team of engineering and work for our global client based in Toronto. On this role, you will be responsible for maintaining tools that are in and out of the tool crib, performing monthly and yearly sling and lifting device audits, monthly shop safety audits, ordering tools, slings, shackles.
Reporting to the Aircraft Manager, you will work a 4 days on / 3 days off rotation. the Toolkeeper oversees tool and equipment stock management. Through follow-ups and careful log-keeping of tools checked in and out of the tool shop, he or she ensures that tooling and personal protective equipment constantly returns
- Maintain cleanliness, order and placement of tools in tool crib;
- Daily inventory of tooling stock;
- Track every tool that enters and exits the tool crib electronically;
- Ensure client standards and process are applied and followed at all times.
- Ensure return of all tools at the end of each shift;
- Ensure all new tools are inscribed and registered in tooling stock, as per process;
- Maintain tool inscriptions and ensures their clarity and legibility;
- Control consumable quantities and flow
- Inspect and identify broken tools in order to replace them;
- Provide missing tools reporting to Operations Management, on a daily basis, for traceability purposes;
- Responsible for all contents of tool crib during entirety of shift (including tool crib security during breaks);
- Basic knowledge and practical experience with MS Office mandatory – specifically Excel, Work and Outlook;
- Open to special work schedules and changing shifts;
- Responsible, honest and autonomous;
- Outgoing, helpful personality;
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, bending, lifting equipment and more;
- High school education required;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of French an asset;
*Where you will be working*
We are the biggest industrial players to design the products and services that will make the world of tomorrow. We are recognized by our clients for our ability to carry out such projects, with rigor, efficiency and sense of service, in compliance with our commitment to quality and our values.
*ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES valued opportunities opened by this new technological age very early on. For industry 4.0, we are designing products and services, projecting their applications into the future and anticipating the next round of developments. We are dreaming up tomorrow’s world.Please note, to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.#EN
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.**
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?