Project manager officer/Manager de projet
Ville Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Adresse Garratt Boulevard
Description du poste
In your role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of projects related to your program;
- Be the focal point of contact for a specific work package
- Work closely with colleagues from different functions to initiate, investigate, assess, to prioritize and implement solutions in resolving issues.
- Create and monitor your project schedules in achieving our goals.
- Assess the business impacts following technical change requests, and ensure its prioritization.
- Ensure internal and external governance of your program by '' program review '' and other presentations, to give visibility to your program to the various stakeholders involved.
- Work in a cross-functional environment where you get to mingle and present members of all levels of managements.
- Identify potential issues, manage risks by developing corrective solutions to mitigate the risk and reduce the impact.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent combined with more than five (5) years of relevant professional experience, ideally in program management.
- You possess recognized capacities for leadership, project management and negotiation.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You possess team spirit, innovation and leadership skills that make you an effective person.
- You have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- You possess good knowledge in operational
- You have Microsoft Project applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes abilities.
- You possess experience in aeronautical program management.
- You are opened to travelling when required
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?