Flight Systems Specialist
Description du poste
- Apply your leadership and technical knowledge in a professional role
- Collaborate with leaders from multiple teams and different sectors
- Work within a global organization – position located in Montreal, Saint Laurent
About the Role
We are looking for different profiles to join our Flight Specialist professional team.
This role is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team environment.
Available positions :
- Cockpit Analyst I
Roles : In a development environment that includes multidisciplinary teams responsible for the complete Hardware prototype designs (value stream) and Hardware product customization and reference asset management, you will be expected to manage the Technical aspect of the projects.
- Flight/Performance System Specialist (2 openings)
Roles : In a development environment that includes multidisciplinary teams, you will be responsible of first line of support during acceptance and qualification on updates projects.
You will be the point of contact with customers, other engineers and air crews, both at our factory and customer site.
- Flight simulator test technician
Roles : In a development environment that includes multidisciplinary teams, you will be responsible for ensuring the hardware and software compliance of the product by performing a series of tests and verification.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering.
- Ability to program in C, C++ or Fortran in Unix/ Linux/Windows environment an asset.
- Knowledge of flight aerodynamics.
- Good knowledge of civil and military aircraft cockpit configuration and associated parts, instruments & avionics.
- General knowledge of aircraft systems operation, flight/navigation systems and avionics architecture would be considered an asset.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug integrated systems.
- Experience on aircraft performance systems (flight, flight controls, engines).
- Experience in supporting customer acceptances, field installations and simulators
- Demonstrate strong project ownership, and ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-active, flexible, team player.
- Availability to travel to customer sites
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
What You Will Need
For your candidacy to be considered, the requirements are as follows
The mandate requires to travel and that includes traveling to the US. In order to travel to the US you need a valid Working VISA called the TN or L1B.
Note : For Flight/Performance System Specialist position traveling is required as follows :
1) 50% Travel (6 months a year)
2) High possibility of night shift when travel
3) Min 60h weeks required when travelling
Where you will be working
You will have the chance to join an incredible diverse and global team of engineering. You will be invited to put your expertise in challenging project around the world.
We are at the heart of a technological revolution that will permanently transform our patterns of mobility, consumption, production and communication.
We are the biggest industrial players to design the products and services that will make the world of tomorrow. We are recognized by our clients for our ability to carry out such projects, with rigor, efficiency and sense of service, in compliance with our commitment to quality and our values.
Creating the new Engineering 4.0
ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES valued opportunities opened by this new technological age very early on. For industry 4.0, we are designing products and services, projecting their applications into the future and anticipating the next round of developments. We are dreaming up tomorrow’s world.
Excited to start a new challenge? Apply Now!
Please note, to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?