Door System - Electronic System Engineer
Description du poste
Electronic System Engineer - Montréal, QC.
- Apply your leadership and technical knowledge in a professional role**
- Collaborate with leaders from multiple teams and different sectors**
- Work within a global organization – position located in Montreal area**
About the Role
We are looking for an Electronic System Engineer to join our team and work for our global client based in Montreal.
Purpose of the job
The Controllers (DCP, DCRP, and MDC) used on the R179, BART, and BiLevel projects and integrated electrical systems in the train. The interface between the board and the interface, the main loop, the main processing board, and the CAN bus interface card. Working with one or more suppliers for manufacturing and maintaining a product that meets the specifications and performance requirements of our customers and its customers. This work involves product support, in-plant support, and operational support.
- Analyze / maintain the PCB layout using the Altium tool and following the industry standards and best practices;
- Select the electronic components and maintain the BOM;
- Validate the design using the electronic simulation tools;
- Maintain the technique documentation pour la fabrication (build à print); guides and support production sites;
- Maintain and support RAMS analysis;
- Support the door controller manufacturing, commissioning, and reliability growth by identifying root causes and executing action plan.
- The person will:
- Have at least 5 to 10 years of experience in electronic controller design for industrial environment;
- Have experience in PCB design and manufacturing;
- Have experience in electronic manufacturing; />
- Be available to travel in USA and Canada on short notice;
- Be able to adapt to changing conditions;
Be comfortable in a multicultural environment;
Be a good communicator
Have strong organizational skills.
Key responsibilities and challenges
- From basic instructions (sketches, drawings, technical descriptions, etc.) from superiors, maintain and manage the obsolescence of the door controller processing electronic cards. Ensure that deliverables (documents, reports, etc.) are delivered on time. 50%
- Support for commissioning for the controller installation, monitoring the performance, analysis of the controllers to identify the root cause and address corrective action so that the product achieves an acceptable level of reliability. Support the car reliability growth 35%
- Ensure the quality of work done ahead of schedule. Technical Functioning, RAMS, and the Procurement Function for Follow-up on Technical Problems. Complete all other tasks as assigned by his or her manager.
Where you will be working
You will have the chance to join an incredible diverse and global team of engineering. You will be invited to put your expertise in challenging project around the world.
We are at the heart of a technological revolution that will permanently transform our patterns of mobility, consumption, production and communication.
We are the biggest industrial players to design the products and services that will make the world of tomorrow. We are recognized by our clients for our ability to carry out such projects, with rigor, efficiency and sense of service, in compliance with our commitment to quality and our values.
Creating the new Engineering 4.0
ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES valued opportunities opened by this new technological age very early on. For industry 4.0, we are designing products and services, projecting their applications into the future and anticipating the next round of developments. We are dreaming up tomorrow’s world.
Excited to start a new challenge? Apply Now!
Please note, to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?