Description du poste
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CAED01223085
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, you will be responsible for the safe execution and implementation of all maintenance and rehabilitation requirements for the Edmonton Valley Line LRT. Structured as a fully integrated O&M Joint Venture, of which BT is the lead and majority stakeholder, you will be an employee of the TransEd O&M General Partnership, and you will represent the interests of all partners. You will lead a dedicated onsite maintenance team, including subcontracted scope, and have responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the services to meet the requirements of the Services Agreement with the Special Purpose Vehicle, TransEd, based on the City of Edmonton Project Agreement. Monthly and Quarterly, you will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of a performance report for the Site General Manager including asset reliability, maintenance plan compliance, material consumption etc. You will direct reports include Vehicle and Wayside Superintendents in addition to Maintenance support functions including Engineering, Planning, IT Super user and Material Management. You will continuously evaluate optimization and performance improvement opportunities. You will also collaborate daily with the Operations Manager to enable the requirements of both functions to be realized.
In your role you will:
- Provide leadership for the Asset Management on site team, ensuring effective collaboration across functions enabling the safe and reliable provision of services per contractual requirements;
- Ensure maximum use of the Asset Management system, Maximo, enabling educated decision making capability and Business Intelligence to be realized. Includes tracking of all asset performance and maintenance for effective Warranty Management and analysis. Deploy and maintain ISO 55001 status;
- Ensure Condition Based Maintenance concepts and strategies are deployed and embedded within the Asset Management approach;
- Continuously evaluate optimization opportunities and performance improvement strategies across all aspects of the services.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering Discipline, Transportation Planning, Urban Planning, Computer Information Systems, or related field;
- You cumulate a minimum of fifteen (15) years of O&M experience and at least ten (10) in a Management / Leadership role;
- You possess practical experience in Asset Management philosophy, including detail of principles of ISO 55001;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office Package;
- You possess excellent solving problem skills;
- You have an advanced knowledge of transit system O&M requirements across all assets including wayside, infrastructure and vehicle equipment.
- You demonstrate good interpersonal, management skills and techniques;
- You are resourceful and creative;
- Your teamwork skills are strong;
- You are persuasive;
- You are customer service oriented;
- You possess excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: General Management
Primary Location: CA-AB-Edmonton
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.05.2018, 3:23:06 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Information Systems, Manager, Business Intelligence, Civil Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Management
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?