ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE EXPERT
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Support the application of AI technologies, including time series modelling, for product development engineering.
- Support the development and implementation of in-house and third party AI software used in aircraft development.
- Identify opportunities to drive returns from emerging AI technologies (technological watch)
- Contribute to the vision of AI at Bombardier.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a master’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering.
- You are familiar with programming machine learning software and programming languages such as Fortran, Python, C#/C++
- You have interest in research and you show initiative in solving complex problems
- You have knowledge in machine learning or deep learning, recurrent neural networks. Knowledge of open source libraries is an asset (such as numpy, tensorflow, keras)
- You have a good knowledge of MS office software (intermediate level for Excel)
- You possess good interpersonal skills as well as good written and oral communication skills
- You must be available to travel on short term assignments (one to three weeks).
- You possess at least 10 years of relevant professional experience. Knowledge of aircraft systems modelling is an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.06.2018, 12:17:53 PM
Job Segment: Defense, Engineer, Product Development, Computer Science, Aerospace, Government, Engineering, Research, Technology, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?