Analyst, Sustaining Programs
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Articulate the goals and objectives of the program, and how it will impact the business.
- Own the development and management of the strategies, schedules and budget of your project portfolio.
- Establish and track metrics to monitor performance and progress, prepare status reports and modify schedules and plans as required.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to cross-functional teams.
- Present project schedules, business cases and updates at regular reviews with senior management.
- Identify key project risk items, with corresponding risk mitigation or reduction strategies.
- Escalate to the appropriate level of management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business;
- You have a technical or manufacturing background in aerospace (considered an asset);
- You have more than five (5) years of relevant experience;
- You have a PMP certification (considered an asset);
- You possess initiative, are results driven, and have the desire to make decisions;
- You have strong team leadership skills as well solid analytical, planning, and problem solving abilities;
- You possess superior communication skills (written & spoken) and the ability to influence at different levels of the organization;
- You are able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, and still deliver on commitments;
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- You are bilingual (English & French)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.05.2018, 6:28:57 PM
07.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Program Manager, Aerospace, Engineering, Management, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?