Analyst, Quality Assurance
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Implement innovative solutions that will improve the way we do business, improve quality and
- Customer satisfaction, and reduce costs
- Manage quality projects to meet specific requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Support projects by facilitating adequate communication with all stakeholders.
- Be an agent of change to promote quality culture throughout the company.
- Being able to investigate and identify risks
- Be a leader of opportunities for continuous improvement and problem solving
- Manage priorities in line with objectives
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or DEC in Engineering or Aeronautics with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant experience. PMP certification or experience in project management is an asset
- You are bilingual;
- You have knowledge of standards and regulations (AS9100, TCCA, FAA, EASA)
- You have desire for continuous improvement and problem solving
- You have ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You have analytical spirit and ability to solve problems effectively
- You hold leadership, autonomy, ability to work in a team and professionalism
- You have a logical and flexible mind with a sense of initiative and attention to detail.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft computer systems.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance/Control
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.06.2018, 12:59:09 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Quality Assurance, QA, Industrial Engineer, Quality, Engineering, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?