Analyst, Manufacturing/Production Planning/Industrial Engineering/Methods & Standards
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Performance of skilled manufacturing operations such as production machining, assembly/test, inspection, electrical/electronics or construction. Planning and allocation of resources, materials and scheduling of equipment for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel. Establish physical layout of machinery and most efficient sequence of operations and work flow.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for small projects or multiple tasks within functional discipline.
· Makes significant contribution to their team by applying their knowledge of the discipline.
· Works with moderate guidance on projects with short-term focus.
· Has a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the discipline and role—continuing to develop specialized knowledge.
· College degree with 5 to 10 years experience
· Bachelor degree with 2 to 5 years experience
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?