Analyst, Finance - Cost Accounting (Perm)
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze and provide comments on variances between actual, forecast, and budget for headcounts, salaries and major other expenses.
- Work closely with our business partner at the Challenger plant.
- Participate in the annual budget process as well as the quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare reconciliations to support the SOX certification process.
- Analyze the over/under applied and distribute it appropriately.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- You possess, or in process of obtaining, a professional designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA).
- You have from 2 to 4 years of experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP would be an asset
- You have a good ability for teamwork
- You have good communication skills in French and English
- You are creative and autonomous
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.05.2018, 7:05:03 PM
Job Segment: Financial, Accounting, ERP, Financial Analyst, SAP, Finance, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?