Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for analyzing the Q400 program related cost
- Take charge of the preparation of forecasts, annual budget, as well as the Strategic Plan for the Q400 Cost. Focus on the Materials Cost analysis
- Work closely with the operations as finance business partner to analyze Q400 financial information and coordinate budget/forecast inputs, comments, and variance explanation
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and annual Q400 inventory analysis and variance explanation
- Analyze business impact to the Q400 cost and provide input to centralized service team for monthly journal entries booking
- Support senior management by preparing/analyzing all Q400 cost related package consolidation with variance explanations
- Provide analysis and input for centralized service team for monthly/quarterly/yearly books closure including annual Impairment Test
- Collaborate with other to prepare the Weekly Risk and Opportunity report for submission to Senior Management
- Work on adhoc financial analysis and projects and assist other team members as required
- Be pro-active in solving cost related issues and recommend corrective actions based on business analysis when required
- Work closely with business to be the best co-pilots for driving performance in the business
- Participate decision making process with Q400 business and assist all business function with difficult situation
- Provide finance insight to all functions by speaking the same language
- Maintain close relationships with and empower centralized service team for all the financial reporting and closing
- Support OSC compliance initiatives and ensure adequacy of and compliance to internal controls
- Coordinate work and deliverables with other finance team.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must possess an undergraduate degree with a strong concentration in an analytical discipline along with at least 5 years of CPA designation; or graduate degree in Finance and/or Business. CPA, CA is an asset
- You must have 7 - 10 years of work experience in Financial Reporting or Cost Accounting or Finance Business Partner
- You must have careful attention to detail and strong analytical skills as Financial packages produced are extensively reviewed and relied upon by Senior Management for decision making
- You must be fully proficient in Excel. Knowledge of databases and SAP is an asset
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as being a team player ready to support your colleagues
- Be self-motivated, able to manage deadlines and multiple priorities, and work under pressure
- Be able to demonstrate the leadership skills necessary to manage multiple projects
- Experience within the Aerospace Industry will be considered an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.05.2018, 10:12:32 PM
Job Segment: ERP, Aerospace, SAP, Business Analyst, Financial, Technology, Aviation, Finance
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?