ASIC Verification Engineer
Description du poste
AKKA TECHNOLOGIES an engineering and technology consultancy company, provides guidance to key accounts in the industrial and service sectors in executing the different stages of their projects, from R&D to study to mass production.
The Group employs more than 12,000 employees in 20 countries worldwide, including activities in North America.
Today, its North American branch, AKKA Group North America is looking for an ASIC Verification Engineer who would like to join a dynamic and growing company in Montreal, to support one of its customers in aerospace. The position is to be filled in Montreal, as soon as possible.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
You are an engineer with experience in verification of large ASICs. These ASICs will be at the heart of a complex digital signal processing unit that will be part of new generation communication satellites.
Knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, SVA and SystemVerilog and associated design tools for the preliminary FPGA implementation is essential. You must have experience in a UVM validation environment.
- You have knowledge of Synplify, Xilinx Vivado (including IP integration flow), Matlab, Matlab SYSGEN, Modelsim, Synopsys’ DC Ultra, Synopsys’ PrimeTime
- You have knowledge of Unix/Linux environment, script languages (CShell, Tcl) and makefiles
- You are familiar with automated verification techniques for test benches and revision control (SVN + Jenkins)
- You are comfortable for doing lab debugging
- You had exposure to space radiation effects on electronic components
- You have knowledge of AMBA (AHB), CANBus, SpaceWire, 1553 digital busses, Serdes
- You have experience with communication systems
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, with a minimum 10 years or more of experience designing ASICs, with a minimum of 5 years in ASIC verification.
- You must be bilingual (English and French), both written and spoken.
- You are a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision.
- You must also be a person with initiative, have a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment to be able to meet due dates and respect project milestones
- You have the ability to understand complex engineering issues and are innovative in problem solving.
- Please note that only candidates providing a resume (in .pdf format) and a letter clearly indicating their motivations, the number of years of experience relevant to the position and their salary expectations will be considered.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?