Description du poste
A role with AJW Technique offers an exciting future in the ever-changing field of global aviation.
We are actively looking for a Mechanical Technician to grow our bank of candidates for future opportunities.
The Mechanical Technician’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Inspect, repair, overhaul, test and certify aeronautical mechanical components.
- Perform tasks for which he/she is certified and as per the established standard time, utilization and efficiency guidelines;
- Follow company culture and philosophy (6S, waste management, team work, mutual respect and accountability);
- Follows-up as required on snags, tasks, repairs and rectifications that have been assigned to him/her;
- Provide status of work including special update requests as required;
- Provides on the job training as requested by the Cell Lead;
- Certifies proper use of equipment, work methods and procedures as well as safety practices;
- Ensures Employee Health & Safety standards are followed and maintained;
- Analyse and recommend improvements and innovated methods to increase production efficiencies within his/her cell;
- Participate is company initiatives as determined by his/her Cell Lead or management;
- Liaise and co-operate with other cells or departments as required;
- Perform incidental administrative work.
- DEC in Aircraft Maintenance or related field combined with relevant work experience;
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office and Internet);
- Clear communication both written and verbal (bilingualism, French and English would be an asset);
- Team Oriented (e.g. co-operative attitude for process improvement and problem solving);
- Production oriented (e.g. ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures and to complete work requirements based on established KPIs);
- Accountability (e.g. is responsible for his/her work and is an active participant in the cell’s ability to achieve its goals);
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize his/her workload based on the company objectives and priorities.
- Customer oriented (internal and external).
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?