Description du poste
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Inspection, handling, movement, and control of all materials and components from receipt through dispatch, delivery, with the exception of when being used in active production. Train and recommend qualification by OJT.
- Accept delivered packages
- Inspect and ensure proper documentation, part number & serial number if applicable, if there is shelf life or it is classified Dangerous Goods.
- Document any non-conformance (damaged or missing products, unreadable data plates etc.) into Q-Pulse
- Receive goods into Quantum (ERP)
- Ensure proper documentation or labeling is attached
- Deliver goods to specified location
- As required, retrieve goods from specified locations
- Inspect and ensure proper documentation, part number & serial number
- Document any non-conformance (damaged or missing products, unreadable data plates etc.) into Q-Pulse (Documentation software)
- Prepare merchandise for shipment, using correct packaging procedures, provide details to logistics
- Enter relevant transactions into Quantum
- Participate in inventory audit & cycle counts
- As required, monitor shelf life expiries
- Operate forklift, pallet truck or golf cart to lift, place or move merchandise
- Complete deliveries and or pickups by driving truck or van to and from vendors / customers (valid driver’s license required)
- Maintains truck or van by reporting deficiencies to Cell Lead
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean receiving / shipping areas; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar role and industry
- Forklift operation experience/certification
- Accountability (e.g. is responsible for his/her work and is an active participant in the cell’s ability to achieve its goals);
- Production oriented (e.g. ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures and to complete work requirements based on established targets);
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize his/her workload based on the company objectives and priorities;
- Team Oriented (e.g. co-operative attitude for process improvement and problem solving);
- Customer oriented (internal and external);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices (handling of Dangerous Goods)
- Holds valid driver’s licence
- Required to pass TC Know Consignor accreditation (background and criminal check)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?