Aircraft test Pilot/Project Administrator
Description du poste
Within the flight operations group and under the supervision of a senior manager, the test pilot keeps the lead Pilot abreast of any developments or issues regarding forecasted or planned testing and/or configuration changes.
- College degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience;
- Bilingual : English and French;
- TC Airline Transport Pilot License (between 7, 000 and 8,000 hours of total flying time);
- Crew Resource Management skills;
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot License (or must have the requirements to obtain it);
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment process;
- Flying skills;
- Flight test experience would be an asset;
- Experience flying one of the following planes: Airbus 340/330, Boeing 777/767/757/747.
- Working knowledge of CAR’s and FAR’s.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?