Aircraft Delivery Executive
Description du poste
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
Title: Aircraft Delivery Executive
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP programme office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
Description of the job
We have an immediate opportunity for an Aircraft Delivery Executive in the CSALP Group, located in Mirabel, Quebec, where you will be responsible to oversee the delivery of aircraft to customers and support related delivery activities.
In your role, you will:
· Support aircraft deliveries in accordance with the Mirabel Delivery Centre processes, including the implementation of activities necessary for the adherence to and improvement of specific aircraft delivery schedules;
· Lead the relationship with on-site Customer Representatives as the main point of contact for CSALP and with various executive levels of CSALP and Customer team organizations;
· Coordinate with various internal functions to ensure timely and high quality deliverables related to the aircraft deliveries, such as master schedules, configuration issues, aircraft inspection, technical publications, etc.;
· Prepare and manage delivery schedules, customer delivery surveys and associated key performance indicators;
· Prior to the Transfer of Title, draft, negotiate and agree the Commitment Letter (CL) to address aircraft deficiencies directly with customers and internal functions;
· Generally seek opportunities and drive to continuous improvement in providing an amazing customer experience before, during and after each aircraft deliveries.
As our ideal candidate,
· You hold a bachelor degree or equivalent relevant experience or a college degree in aircraft maintenance or associated field. MBA or Engineering degree would be an asset;
· You have at least 3 years’ experience in Aerospace, Operations or Technical related field;
· You hold language skills: excellent command of English, knowledge of French as a definite asset;
· You have strong business acumen and excel with delivering outstanding customer service;
· You have excellent people and leadership skills, combined with an ability to influence positively others;
· You have team spirit.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.05.2018, 5:41:31 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Inspector, Contract Manager, Aerospace, MBA, Engineering, Quality, Legal, Aviation, Management
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?